You Must Learn These Simple Tricks To Treat and Ease Poison Ivy Before You Go Outside This Year.

If you have ever endured a poison ivy rash, you know how awful it can be. In severe cases, it can even be life-threatening. After watching this helpful video, you will be able to take the necessary steps following a poison ivy exposure to significantly reduce your suffering, both in severity as well as duration.

Toxicodendron radicans, commonly called poison ivy, is technically not ivy at all. The rash that often follows touching the plant is caused by an oil called urushiol, which is contained in the sap of the plant. Surprisingly, the plant is eaten by many animals, and the seeds provide a tasty meal for birds. It is found throughout most of North America.

Even if you never need to use this information for yourself, your knowledge of how to deal poison ivy encounter might enable you to help someone else. Let us know in the comments if you have any other helpful tips for dealing with poison ivy.

Please Share These Techniques With Family and Friends

Some of Our Popular Posts