Her Son Ate A Common Household Spice That Ended Up Killing Him. Everyone Needs To Hear This.

Matthew Radar was a happy and and healthy 4 year old little boy.  He was energetic, inquisitive, and just the perfect son to his mother Brianna Radar.  He happened to be a climber and loved getting perched up on high places in the house. One day Mathew was in the kitchen by himself and he got into the spices.  He got his hands on the cinnamon and put some inside his mouth.

Moments later, he began coughing and choking.  When his mother found him he was on the floor having a seizure.  She immediately called 911 and he was taken to the hospital. Within 2 hours Matthew was dead.  His death was pronounced accidental by cinnamon asphyxiation.

Brianna is now trying to get her story out there to try to prevent another tragic accident from happening. This is especially important for those who decide to take part in the ‘Cinnamon Challenge.’  If you aren’t aware, the ‘Cinnamon Challenge’ is a viral internet phenomenon where people take a full spoon of Cinnamon and try to swallow it whole in under a minute with no liquids.

Many of the participants end up with breathing difficulties and some have even had collapsed lungs.

Please Share This Story With Family and Friends, It Could Save Someone’s Life

Some of Our Popular Posts