This Teen Girl Died From A Fatal Heart Attack While On Vacation After She Drank THIS Popular Drink!

image via –

It’s a beverage that can be found in just about every gas station, grocery market, and convenience store in America and abroad. Many people love it and some drink it to excess or even mix it in with alcohol. There is no denying that energy drinks, like the market leader Red Bull, are incredibly popular.

The amounts being consumed have sky rocketed in recent years and now the sugary, caffeine laden drink is being blamed for the sudden death of a healthy 16 year old girl. Lanna Hamman, a 16 year old girl from Arizona, was on vacation in Mexico when she went to the beach with her friends.

According to those with her at the time, she had been drinking Red Bull all day and no water when she suddenly suffered a heart attack. Tragically, she ended up dying and now many are saying that the energy drinks she drank before her death are what likely caused it.

Specifically, the excessive caffeine she consumed, in conjunction with dehydration, led to her fatal heart attack. Lana’s mother, Kris Hamman, said that her daughter regularly drank Red Bull and she believes it’s likely that the beverage contributed directly to her death.

Cardiologist Jack Wolfson agrees with her and places the blame on the drink’s high sugar and caffeine content. He told the local Arizona news station KSAZ Fox 10 that “There is medical evidence that these things do harm, they can cause changes in the heart rhythm, and impact blood pressure.”

In recent years, energy drink related hospital and ER visits have sharply increased to levels not seen before 10 years ago. People come in complaining that they feel sick and unwell, and many turn out to be dehydrated and experiencing irregular heartbeats. The majority of them are also teenagers and young adults.

Energy drinks are notorious for being bad for our health and bodies, yet many people continue to consume them. While what happened in Lanna’s case is an extreme example of what can happen when you drink Red Bull excessively and forgo water, it’s also eye opening.

She was a completely healthy, normal, athletic teenager and what happened to her can happen to anyone.

Do you still drink this stuff?

Please Share This Story With Your Family and Friends

She Has To Wear Wires On Her Body Everyday Or Else She Will Die Because She Drank THIS Popular Drink!

image via:

Dion Parrot, an 18-year-old from Kettering, England is forced to wear a heart monitor at all times, because she spent her “childhood drinking energy drinks.”  According to her mother, Dion’s “heart rate drops dangerously low” as a result of damage done from caffeine toxicity.

The average amount of caffeine found in energy drinks is 250 mgs, which is the equivalent of four shots of espresso!  No one would ever dream of allowing their child to drink that, yet many parents have been unaware of the dangers inherent to energy drinks.

Dion is forced to wear a heart monitor, as she shared in a photo on January 14th, to warn others about the dangers of energy drink consumption at a young age.  She did so in order to lose weight, and ended up causing irreparable damage to her heart.

The following video that you are about to watch below discusses these dangers; the high dose of caffeine in these drinks can cause a dangerous rise in blood pressure, heart palpitations, severe anxiety, heart damage and in some cases, death due to heart damage.

Do you still drink this stuff? Let us know!

Please SHARE This Story With Your Family and Friends