If You Put An Ice Cube On This Spot 1x a Day For a Month These Are The Health Benefits For Your Body
Both ancient and contemporary medicine involve switching on certain bodily mechanisms with the aim of having it heal and improve itself naturally. The pills and lasers of today are the modern day equivalent of things like crystals and reiki from yesterday. All of these types of practices, therapies, medicines, and so on center around activating a response from within us in hopes of altering or ameliorating our health for the better.
Ever since mankind has existed people have been engaged in relentless pursuits for miracle cures and anti-aging potions. The endless stream of creams, lotions, tonics, diets, treatments, and more are proof of this and while they often promise the world, they rarely ever deliver. Rather than wasting your time and hard earned money on some disappointing product that was marketed specifically towards you, try ice point therapy. It’s an easy, all-natural, and affordable approach to optimizing your health and well-being. Here’s how to do it:
Gather together an ice cube and a towel then begin by laying flat on your stomach. Find a comfortable position and relax before placing the towel under your head and chin. Next, place the ice cube on the back of your neck at the base of your skull and if you need a better idea of exactly where to situate it, refer to the accompanying video. Allow the ice cube to sit there and slowly melt for at least 20 minutes and then use the towel to clean up the water. Ice point therapy works best when it’s done every day in the morning on an empty stomach, and again in the evening right before you go to bed.
This alternative healing method has been practiced for thousands of years. It’s derived from ancient Chinese medicine and is related closely to acupuncture and acupressure. The precise point that it revolves around, where your head and neck meet at the base of your skull, is known as the Feng Fu point. When ice is applied to the point it has an energizing effect. People report feeling younger, more refreshed, and clear headed after just a few applications. Furthermore, the Feng Fu point is also believed to promote the following health benefits:
Relief from common colds
Reduced thyroid issues
Headache and migraine pain relief
Alleviates PMS symptoms
Reduced risks associated with lung and cardiovascular diseases
In the end, a simple cube of ice can give you a boost of energy and help you stay healthy. Try it for a month straight and see if you notice a difference in your life. Who knows, it might just be the answer you’ve been looking for!
Watch the video below for more information:
Please SHARE This With Family and Friends
People do many things in their quest to stay healthy and feeling great. We diet and exercise, visit doctors and specialists, and take all sorts of vitamins and pills in our never ending search for cures and remedies to help treat the medical conditions, or whatever it may be, that affects our health. However advanced modern medicine may be, sometimes it doesn’t do the job and not everyone wants to have to rely on it. Instead of using costly pharmaceuticals that often have harsh side effects, people turn to alternative homeopathic remedies that naturally balance and heal their bodies and minds.
One such treatment is called acupressure and if you’ve ever held your forehead or massaged your temples to help relieve a headache, then you’ve already engaged in the practice. Thousands of years ago the ancient Chinese developed the technique and it remains a popular alternative treatment to this day. Acupressure is simple, all that it involves is applying pressure to various points on our bodies to stimulate blood flow to the thousands of nerves located mainly in our hands and feet. The human foot alone has well over fifteen thousand nerves that are all inter-connected and form a network which reaches different areas, like organs and glands, in our bodies. Different pressure points correspond with certain body parts and so they can each be targeted for desired results.
People the world over have found that acupressure works wonders when it comes to alleviating aches, pains, built up stress, and tension. By using simple acupressure techniques at home they have dramatically relieved pain and discomfort caused by common ailments and you can too. All that you need to do is locate the points on the feet that are associated with the area which your issue likely stems from, and massage it!
The LV 3 point, which is also called the Tai Chong, is regarded as being one of the most powerful points. That’s because it’s connected not only to the liver, which helps clean and detoxify our systems, but many other body parts as well. The LV 3 point is located on top of the foot, near the metatarsal bones, and here is exactly how to find it. Starting at the gap between your big and second toe, move about two finger widths back towards your ankle from there. You should notice and feel a slight depression, which is where the point is located, and if you’re touching a hard bone keep looking because it’s in a soft area. By pressing down gently and applying firm pressure to the LV 3 point on and off for 4-5 seconds at a time, for at least 2 minutes several times a day, it can help to relieve and affect the following:
1. Pain: The point is commonly used to alleviate many types of pain including, but not limited to, menstrual cramps, abdominal and back pain, headaches, stomach pain, and more. It’s believed that because the point is connected to the liver meridian and lower back, it’s very effective at relieving many additional sources of bodily pain, and so if you ever feel achy or are hurting, give yourself a foot massage on the LV 3 point for relief!
2. Depression: Many cases of depression are caused in part by our bodies and minds being overloaded with too much stress and not enough sleep. According to WebMD studies have been done which suggest that by activating the LV 3 point it helps to lessen the negative impacts of depression and anxiety. It’s believed that the point worked for the subjects who were examined by effectively lowering both their overall stress levels and instances of insomnia. This finding alone makes it worthwhile to do and try out at the very least.
3. Stress: It’s common knowledge that a good massage can work wonders at clearing our minds, thoughts, and heads (for most people!). Activating the LV 3 point naturally increases concentration and focus, leading to less stress and better decision making. Furthermore, as mentioned above studies have shown that the point decreases depression, insomnia, and anxiety, and that in turn reduces stress levels.
4. Digestion: A range of digestive issues can targeted by way of the LV 3 point. Upset Stomach, nausea, vomiting, hangovers, and indigestion can be either eliminated or improved so the next time you happen to overindulge and drink too much, try it out!
5. Parkinson’s Disease: A report released by the Northwest Parkinson’s Foundation stated that “Acupuncture point LV3 has been historically used to treat tremors such as those associated with Parkinson’s disease.” While that dealt with acupuncture at the point, as opposed to acupressure, it nonetheless shows how the spot has been used for thousands of years to target and treat symptoms, including those associated with Parkinson’s Disease. It’s one more way to help improve people’s overall health and even today it could greatly impact modern diseases.
6. Sleep Disorders and Insomnia: Massaging the LV 3 point has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety and it can also help to relax your body and calm your mind. People have used it to fall asleep faster and to reduce instances of waking up during the night. If you wish to achieve better quality sleep by way of the LV 3 point it’s important that you do the massage right before you go to bed at night.
This alternative treatment is incredibly simple, convenient, and easy to do on your own. It costs nothing, has no negative side effects, and will leave you feeling relaxed and at ease. It may sound too good to be true but it might be exactly what your body needs. You have nothing to lose if you give it a try and please pass this information on to others.
Learn More: Watch the video below for additional information:
Please SHARE This With Family and Friends
There are all sorts of gross things that no one ever wants to find inside their house and mold comes in at the very top of the list. The nasty, unsightly fungi can be found practically anywhere on Earth and is virtually impossible to avoid. It favors warm, damp, shady places like bathrooms and basements, which are the spots where it’s most likely to be found indoors.
Even if you can’t see any visible mold, there’s probably some growing wherever there are tiny cracks and crevices around your home. Other than leading to potentially extensive structural damage, many types of mold are also highly toxic and can be extremely harmful to human health. That’s why it’s crucial to keep your home as mold-free as possible and if you ever notice any sign of it growing, deal with it immediately to prevent it from spreading any further.
There are countless species of mold fungi that exist and according to the CDC’s mold fact page, it’s estimated that there are anywhere between 10-300 thousand different types. The most common variants found indoors include the dreaded Stachybotrys Chartarum, aka toxic black mold, which produce mycotoxins that are capable of causing multiple health issues. In addition to mycotoxins, mold spores also get released as mold grows and we end up ingesting and breathing both of these toxins directly into our bodies.
Once mold gets inside of us it can trigger various problems and reactions including allergies, inflammation, skin rashes, asthma, other respiratory issues and more, all of which are covered below. These are the top symptoms that are associated with mold related illness:
1. Headaches- If you suffer from frequent headaches and migraine pain it may be a symptom of mold exposure. Oftentimes sinuses become inflamed or infected due to allergies to mold particles in the air. The accompanying pressure causes many people to experience headaches and migraines.
2. Changes in Eye Health- Red, itchy, watery eyes are a common sign of mold exposure. Changes in eye sensitivity should be taken seriously and never be ignored. Mold triggers an allergic response in our bodies and may cause mild to intense itching, redness, blurry vision, and watery eyes.
3. Dry Skin and Rashes- A lesser known side effect of mold exposure is itchy, flaky, dry skin. Sometimes people develop rashes or hives and the inflamed areas may be patchy in appearance and extremely uncomfortable. Always do your best to avoid scratching and breaking the skin, which opens you up to a high risk of infection, and seek treatment if a rash is accompanied by intense pain, swelling, or discharge. Those may be signs that you’re having a severe allergic reaction and your body can’t handle it.
4. Breathing Difficulty- Perhaps the most common symptoms of mold illness are respiratory-related issues. Coughing, wheezing, not being able to breathe deeply or catch your breath are all red flags that point to mold allergies and exposure. Symptoms are often worse in people with asthma as the tiny mold spores and mycotoxins in the air can easily trigger an asthma attack.
5. Aches and Pains- Muscle pain that is unexplained and has no clear cause may be a symptom of mold illness. Some people experience mild achiness, but others describe intense, sharp, and even shooting types of pain.
6. Depression- Feeling down in the dumps and depressed has been linked to mold illness. Studies and science have found that damp, dark living spaces are ideal for both mold growth and negative effects on our mental health. On top of that, the multitude of other health issues that mold exposure triggers don’t help at all and only make depression worse. To improve indoor air quality try opening the windows and air out your home. Keeping a fan on to move air around and placing plants throughout your home will also help.
Additional signs of mold illness include a runny nose, postnasal drip, sneezing, chest tightness, weight gain, fatigue, numbness, shaking, stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, and twitching. While many of these symptoms are commonly attributed to a number of other health issues and allergies, if you think you may have been exposed to mold and they persist, you should definitely seek treatment. Your doctor can help you, but more importantly you can help yourself by keeping your house dry, clean, and as mold free as possible.
Please SHARE This With Family and Friends
Warning Signs Your Liver Is Functioning Poorly, Toxic and Causing You To Gain Weight That You Can’t Seem To Lose.
A healthy functioning liver is vital to our survival and well-being. Without it our bodies are unable to detoxify and eliminate the harmful waste products that build up internally. Transforming and breaking down toxins into substances that can be safely expelled by our bodies is the main job our liver is known for. However, the it has many other functions and scientists have estimated that there are some five hundred or so other processes that it performs.
That number puts the liver’s importance into perspective. Staying active, eating balanced and nutritious meals, and avoiding both highly processed and sugar-filled foods all help to keep our livers in top condition. Drinking alcohol excessively and taking too many drugs (including illegal substances, vitamins, supplements, prescription pills or otherwise) are the most damaging things you could do that harm your liver.
Check out this all natural liver cleanse recipe:
Overall, the best thing you can realistically do for yourself is to always be on the lookout for the signs which could indicate that your liver is not functioning as well as it should be. The following are five of the biggest warning signs that your liver may be full of toxins:
1) You’re Constantly Exhausted. When you always feel tired, foggy, bogged down, and severely depleted of energy, then you may have chronic fatigue which is one of the most common signs of liver problems. It can lead to a host of other issues like confusion, an inability to concentrate, bodily aches and pains, depression and anxiety, and so any drastic changes in mood or energy levels should be taken seriously.
2) Obesity or Sudden Weight Gain. If you are find that you’re inexplicably gaining weight it could mean your liver is damaged and overwhelmed by toxins. When the liver cannot keep up with amount of toxins that it needs to process, it will begin to store all of the unfiltered toxins in fat cells, which in turn get stored around the stomach area. In addition to giving you a bigger tummy, because the liver also metabolizes fat, when it gets backed up with toxins that function takes a back seat. Your body ends up storing even more fat cells and if not put in check, this cycle can soon snowball out of control and possibly even lead to obesity.
3) You Develop Jaundice. When your skin and the whites of your eyes appear yellow looking it likely means you have jaundice. Jaundice is caused by a build up of excess bilirubin in the blood which occurs when bile flow from the liver gets blocked. A properly functioning liver is able to process and excrete bilirubin from the blood but when its unable to do so the substance builds up and soon gets deposited in tissues, which causes the skin to appear yellowish.
Check out this all natural liver cleanse recipe:
4) Unusually Dark or Discolored Urine. A change in urine color, which may also smell really bad and hurt when you pee, could be a sign that your body is trying to pass toxins through an alternative route. This happens when the liver is unable to process toxins as it normally would and so your body compensates by eliminating them through your urine. Any thickening in the consistency or pain when going should be taken seriously and dealt with by a doctor immediately.
5) Persistent Acne and Skin Issues. If you used to have normally clear skin and suddenly find that its breaking out, it could be due to built up toxins in the liver. These can end up causing a number of hormonal imbalances and one of the main ways they manifest is unfortunately on your face and skin in the form of acne. Since the problem is internal rather than external, washing and treating the surface of your skin won’t do much to control it. Instead, you need to detoxify your system and especially your liver.
Check out this all natural liver cleanse recipe below:
Please SHARE This With Family and Friends
image via – playbuzz.com
In this world there are two main types of people. There are those who see things for exactly what they are, and there are those who see things for what they should be. Which group do you think you fall under? In other words, are you a realist or an idealist!?
The key to answering that very question lies in your perception and how you view the wide world around you. Perception takes place in not only the eyes, but also the mind and brain. When all of your senses interact and come together they enable you to understand and make sense of what it is you are looking at.
Any and everything may end up playing a role in what you perceive, especially colors and shapes. That is one reason why the Rorschach inkblot tests work so well at analyzing peoples reactions and perceptions of different things. The tests were originally developed to interpret our emotions and personality characteristics. As such, they are a strong indicator of an individual’s subconscious thoughts and beliefs.
As it turns out, what we associate different images with can be very revealing as to who we are deep down inside. This quiz uses inkblots to explore how realistic or idealistic of a person you may be. In the end it tells you which one of these outlooks on life best matches your perception, so try it out and see what you get! For more information, included below is an overview of the two aforementioned personality types:
Idealists are the types of people who always seem to be looking on the brighter side of things. They maintain mostly positive thoughts and this makes them seem to be more happy, satisfied, and cheerier than their realist counterparts. Furthermore, an idealist prefers to think that they are in control of their life and destiny. It’s often because of this belief that they always pursue changes for the better and their attitudes tend to be lighter and more care-free.
Realists look at the world around them and take everything in it at face value. They see things for exactly what they are and prefer to think rationally, relying on logic and science to make sense of things. Realists adopt a more balanced, non-biased view when evaluating everything from people to situations and they assign less importance to their emotions or feelings, as compared to realists. Rather, they are much more calculated in determining their thoughts and actions which is what helps them make smart decisions.
Are you an Idealist or a Realist? Let us know in the comments
Please SHARE With Family and Friends To See If They Are An Idealist Or Realist
image via – playbuzz.com
This quiz is very straight forward and easy, all you need to take it is your brain! But first, answer one question; how old do you think your brain is? Would you say it’s the age you’re currently at right now, or perhaps you think it’s either younger or older than that number.
When it comes to brain age the popular expression “with age comes wisdom” comes to mind. The older a person is, the smarter and wiser they are presumed to be. With each passing year we all learn new lessons, gain more knowledge, and experience new things. By simply living life and growing up, we get more intelligent and worldly!
At least that’s how it’s supposed to be but life is rarely so cut and dry. The fact of the matter is that our brains can and do age at different rates than the rest of our physical bodies. Just take a look around for evidence of this. Some adults lack common sense and act like little kids, while many children act responsible like mature adults. The reasons for this vary widely but they all relate back to brain age at some point or another.
Furthermore, just as how not all brains function alike, not all brains age alike. Many different factors come into play which can end up affecting the health and overall age of our brains. These include eating a proper diet, physical exercise, getting enough sleep, and keeping yourself mentally aware and engaged with your surroundings.
Now think back to the original question posed above and how old you assume your brain to be. This quiz will tell you what your approximate brain age is and while the following ten questions may seem broad and ambiguous, they’re actually pinpointed to analyze and determine brain age. More specifically, they look at your overall breadth of knowledge and familiarity with a range of questions that are each reflective of different eras and times past. Try it now and see if the age that your answers reflect matches or comes close to what you originally guessed!
Please SHARE This With Family and Friends To See How Old Their Brain Is