Guy Drank THIS Energy Drink Almost Everyday and This Is What Unexpectedly Ended Up Happening To Him!

image via –

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past 10-20 years you are probably well aware of the energy drink epidemic. Tons of people have switched over from coffee to drinks like Red Bull and Monster because they instantly give you that boost and extra energy that is necessary when you feel super tired, lathargic and weak but you have to get stuff done. Millions of people consume these drinks everyday and they are one of the most popular selling beverages in the world.

Although these drinks can give you that extra boost and kick in the butt to get stuff done, it can come at a cost to your mind, body and soul. Many people may have a few energy drinks per week or perhaps 1 a day, while others love it so much they can tend to start abusing them. This brings us to today’s tragic story about a guy name Dean Warren, who discovered energy drinks while he was training to become a professional body builder. He quickly realized he was able to accelerate his workouts in the gym to new heights.

He could lift heavier weights, do more reps, run faster and he almost felt superhuman after consuming them. Because he was super serious about being a professional body builder he took his workouts extremely seriously. What started as just an energy drink here and there quickly snow balled out of control. Sometimes he would pound two full energy drinks in a single hour. At first his results were spectacular, his muscle mass, tone and physique were getting to the next level. But then just as quick as his positive results kicked, the negative impact of consuming these dangerous drinks quickly began to take hold of him.

He was diagnosed with cancer soon after and his body building career ended. Some of his friends and family actually thought it could potentially be a blessing because they thought it would be a wake up call for him to stop drinking the stuff. After going through treatment his doctor told him his cancer basically went into remission. Of course he was super happy and excited like anybody who beats cancer, however he clearly didn’t learn his lesson because soon after he began consuming the drinks again.

The cancer came back and it was in his liver which was the organ most effected by the drinks. When the cancer came back this time it was more aggressive and unfortunately this time it didn’t go into remission. Dean died leaving his wife and child behind because he just couldn’t stop his addiction to energy drinks. Do you still drink this stuff? Let us know..

Watch the video below for the full story:

Please SHARE This With Family and Friends

She Was Up Partying All Night and She Was Given A Pill. What She Looks Like Now Broke My Heart!

image via –

In a local town of Glasgow, Scotland a beautiful 16-year-old, Amy Thompson, met up with her friends at a party.  The purpose of this party was for all who attended to take “Ecstasy”; they believed that the pill they were taking was MDMA.

Almost immediately after ingesting their doses, Amy and her two friends collapsed, and were rushed to the hospital.  Amy’s two friends completely recovered after a short period of time, but Amy remained in a coma.  She was kept on life support for over a month, as her family sat by her side in disbelief and anguish!

Miraculously she awoke, but it immediately became apparent that something was very wrong.  She had suffered severe physical and brain damage.  She has courageously made strides in an attempt to recover as much functioning as possible, and hopefully will continue to make strides in physical and cognitive therapy.

She and her family have posted the footage of Amy, in her current condition, as a way of thanking all those who lent their support in her recovery.

Further, they want her story and this video to be used as a warning about the potential devastation of what a single pill looking for a night of fun, can do to a life.

Please SHARE This With Your Friends and Family

Her Baby Died Because Of What She Accidentally Did. This Is Her Warning Message To Everyone

After the tragic loss of her own infant, one mother turns to social media to spread the message about the dangers of co-sleeping. Everett James was the son of Angela, a Michigan mother who, just like many parents, thought she was doing everything right and was safely sleeping in bed with her baby. She took precautions to ensure the child’s safety and thought nothing would happen, until one day when her partner Ryan came home and found Everett in bed with her, no longer breathing.

Angela has taken to social media spread awareness and help others avoid the preventable and devastating loss she has endured. “This will be the hardest thing for me to write in my life, but if it saves one life, it is worth it.”

She goes on to point out that “so many things can happen accidentally”. Experts say that, although a tragedy like this is rare, it does happen to thousands of infants in the US every year. They say that even placing items such as stuffed animals, blankets or pillows in an infant’s crib can be life threatening.

Angela is using this tragedy in her own life to help others, let’s help her save lives by spreading her story far and wide!

Please Share With Family and Friends, It Could Save a Life

Her Son Ate A Common Household Spice That Ended Up Killing Him. Everyone Needs To Hear This.

Matthew Radar was a happy and and healthy 4 year old little boy.  He was energetic, inquisitive, and just the perfect son to his mother Brianna Radar.  He happened to be a climber and loved getting perched up on high places in the house. One day Mathew was in the kitchen by himself and he got into the spices.  He got his hands on the cinnamon and put some inside his mouth.

Moments later, he began coughing and choking.  When his mother found him he was on the floor having a seizure.  She immediately called 911 and he was taken to the hospital. Within 2 hours Matthew was dead.  His death was pronounced accidental by cinnamon asphyxiation.

Brianna is now trying to get her story out there to try to prevent another tragic accident from happening. This is especially important for those who decide to take part in the ‘Cinnamon Challenge.’  If you aren’t aware, the ‘Cinnamon Challenge’ is a viral internet phenomenon where people take a full spoon of Cinnamon and try to swallow it whole in under a minute with no liquids.

Many of the participants end up with breathing difficulties and some have even had collapsed lungs.

Please Share This Story With Family and Friends, It Could Save Someone’s Life